INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“We thought we would start a tiny little internet business, but it exploded. We are now manufacturing our own products, we have a 10,000 square foot warehouse and we are starting to go international with our company.”
-Yvonne Anderson, CEO of Santevia Water Systems
Founding a Business After Her Trauma
Yvonne Anderson, CEO of Santevia Water Systems, shares how researching solutions to her husband’s illness led her to found a company that helps people improve their health. Yvonne shares how she has navigated the problems that have come along with the growth of her company, including finding the right employees for each position and handling conflict with her leadership team. I reveal the key thinking strategies of extraordinary leaders.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- An assessment that will help identify your team’s strengths.
- How to create a work environment where people feel safe to speak their mind.
- How to stop being overly judgmental of others.
- A powerful exercise that will help you overcome your limitations.
- How to think strategically to grow your business.
With over 30 years of business experience, an undergraduate kinesiology degree and a master’s degree in leadership, combined with years of health and fitness experience, Yvonne, with partner David Anderson created a niche business in the water purification sector. Their goal is to bring healthy, cost effective and eco-friendly drinking water to everyone.
Take a Listen!