INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“Immutable laws are laws that float around us all the time that we may fail to notice and that gets us stuck. … When you fight these laws, you get stuck in place.“
Dr. Lee Baucom
The Immutable Laws of Success
Therapist, coach and creator of an internet marriage program, Dr. Lee Baucom shares the psychological transformation that needs to happen to repair a disconnected relationship and achieve success. Lee also shares how he turned his book into a coaching system, and eventually into a company.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- The immutable laws of success.
- The most common reason that relationships break down.
- How to fix a relationship when only one person wants to change.
- How Lee created a coaching program from his eBook.
- How to have more energy to get stuff done.
Lee is the creator of the internet marriage program, Save The Marriage. He has over 25 years of experience helping couples and individuals learn to thrive and has provided consultation for organizations and businesses. He is also the host of Save The Marriage and Thriveology and the author of The Immutable Laws of Living.
Take a Listen!