INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“To actually look at something and say, ‘I don’t take this personally’ – that’s a huge shift for me.”
-Saul Simon, Certified Financial Planner
Your Relationships are Your Responsibility
Certified Financial Planner Saul Simon shares how he overcame the grief and disappointment of his marriage ending, and the importance of taking personal responsibility in relationships. Saul also shares his challenge of wanting his daughter to make the right choices, and Kim shares her unique take on parenting and relationships.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- How to deal with disappointment and frustration in relationships.
- How one person can shift the dynamic of a relationship.
- An exercise that will help you improve your relationships.
- How to stay focused and engaged in your business and life.
- A key mindset shift for effective parenting.
As a Certified Financial Practitioner for over 30 years, Saul specializes in working with individuals and business owners to develop strategic financial plans that help them reach their financial and family objectives.
Take a Listen!