INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“I believe that the American dream is ordinary people living extraordinary lives.”
-Ben Troupe, Former NFL Player
How His Mindset Helped Him Make it to the NFL
Former NFL player Ben Troupe shares how shifting his frame of mind helped him overcome astronomical odds and become a professional football player. Ben also shares the biggest challenges he faced in making it to the NFL, and how to apply his winning mindset to succeed in business and in life.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- The mindset that helped Ben make it to the NFL.
- How he overcame differences with his coaches.
- His plans and vision for his post NFL career.
- Why talent alone won’t make you successful.
- A thinking process for overcoming limiting beliefs and fears.
Ben Troupe, nicknamed “Troupe Scadoop” by his teammates, played tight end for the Titans from 2004 to 2007. During his four seasons with the Titans, he made 106 receptions for 1,056 yards and seven touchdowns.
Take a Listen!