INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“Being an entrepreneur takes time. It’s not about winning or losing, it’s about gaining more experience.”
-David Schnurman, President and CEO of Lawline
Developing a Fast Forward Mindset
President and CEO of Lawline, David Schnurman, shares how he went from being a law school student to building a successful business providing continuing education for lawyers across the U.S. David also reveals the “Fast Forward Mindset” that helps leaders break through walls to achieve greatness.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- Why David says the key to success is to “love losing.”
- How to overcome feeling like a fraud.
- How having a self-help orientation helps you as a leader.
- Tips for building your brand and increasing your visibility.
- How David is using his journals to develop a presentation and write a book.
David’s company, Lawline, is the leading provider of online Continuing Legal Education in the U.S. The company recently celebrated over 120,000 attorneys on its website with over 2,500,000 courses completed. David is also the author of the upcoming book, Bring Your Sledgehammer – Break Through Your Walls with the FFwd Mindset.
Take a Listen!