INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“The devil would look at me and say, ‘That’s a great idea.’”
-Tim Pecoraro, Partner and Founder of Uphill Strategies
Finding a Mentor and Turning Your Life Around
Tim Pecoraro, Partner and Founder of Uphill Strategies, shares his story of growing up in a home without much guidance or supervision. He starting using drugs and alcohol at a young age, but meeting a positive male role model helped him turn his life around and become a successful serial entrepreneur. Tim also shares his philosophy of the Partnership of Thinking and Doing (POTAD) and how it can help you succeed in business and in life.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- How Tim overcame growing up in a broken family system.
- What his mentor taught him that helped him change his thinking for the better.
- How the Partnership of Thinking and Doing can help your business.
- The essential components of personal and professional transformation.
- How to create a better future by developing “uphill habits.”
Tim is high-energy and fast-paced with no lack of humor, vision, passion or zeal and is a leader, communicator and an artist. A serial entrepreneur who has successfully launched three businesses in Upstate South Carolina, Tim’s primary focus has now become his passion – people and their development as individuals, entrepreneurs and teams for personal and professional growth. He provides coaching and mentoring Services using his POTAD (Partnership of Thinking and Doing) methods and brings his expertise and many years of experience to Uphill Strategies as a founding partner.
Take a Listen!