INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“I do believe we are all already living our purpose.”
-Michelle Vandepas, Bestselling author, coach and TEDx speaker
E49: Living Your Purpose in the Midst of Adversity
Bestselling author, coach and TEDx speaker Michelle Vandepas discusses her unique perspective on living your purpose based on her experience coaching hundreds of individuals. Michelle shares how she’s been able to live her purpose through the death of a business partner, among other challenges. She also shares her favorite self-care methods and how she uses procrastination to be more effective in her business.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- Why you can’t NOT live your purpose.
- How we hide our purpose from ourselves and what to do instead.
- Why procrastination isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
- How to overcome creative blocks.
- How Michelle let go of a business venture she wasn’t passionate about.
Michelle Vandepas works with those who need a bigger audience, have a message to share and know that now is the time to do so. A successful business consultant, she has started three multimillion-dollar companies, produced a documentary and has been an advisor to top-level business owners, politicians and already visible coaches and authors.
Take a Listen!