INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“I had never stepped out from behind the computer screen to meet anyone in my business.”
-Kelly McCausey, CEO of SoloSmarts.com
Overcoming Insecurity About Being Overweight
Kelly McCausey, CEO of SoloSmarts.com, shares how her beliefs about herself and her weight kept her playing small in her business, and how she was eventually able to move past those beliefs. Kelly also shares tips for business owners about using content marketing to build a following of people who become prospects and clients, and how to get the most out of your email marketing efforts.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- Why Kelly didn’t interact with anyone in her business and the effect that had.
- How she overcame her negative thinking and fears about her weight.
- Tips for building an online community.
- How to create content that builds your authority and boosts your sales.
- How to write subject lines that increase your email open rates.
Kelly McCausey is an instigator of communities. As a coach, she works with smart business owners to fine tune plans and projects that attract and serve a community of people they love. She believes that community is at the heart of everything and has built herself since starting her first online business in 2002.
Take a Listen!