INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“I think so much of my stress comes from my sweet little daughter.”
-Angela Wagner, Life Coach, Certified Yoga Instructor and Entrepreneur
Handling the Stress of Being a Parent
Life coach, certified yoga teacher and entrepreneur Angela Wagner shares the challenges that she faces as a mother of young children and a business owner. Listen in as Kim Ades shares her unique perspective on parenting and challenges some of the most common beliefs that can lead to stress.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- How to handle the stress of parenting young children.
- Kim’s unique perspective on parenting.
- How to ease the transition of becoming a new parent.
- How to know when to fire an employee.
- How to run your business in a way that is consistent with your values.
Angela founded her successful power yoga studio, YogaSport, in 2004, and in 2010 launched the Spark program – a guided program that helps busy people create time, stress less and enjoy life more. In her coaching work, she teaches women to go from overwhelm and exhaustion to freedom, joy and inspiration.
Take a Listen!