INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“My identity was ‘Jordan Harbinger from the Art of Charm‘ and [when I was fired] I thought ‘this will be like a talk show host losing their slot; I’m going to be so irrelevant’ … I had spent 11 and a half years climbing a mountain and then I was looking up from the bottom and thinking ‘how am I going to get back up there?’”
-Jordan Harbinger, Founder and CEO of The Halpin Companies
Getting Fired From the Brand That You Made Famous
What happens when you find yourself separated from the brand that you spent over a decade building? Jordan Harbinger returns to our show to share how he recently moved on from the Art of Charm, which generated millions in revenue and four million monthly podcast downloads. He also shares how to quickly build or maintain your following after starting a new brand.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- The “Sunk Cost Fallacy” and how it pushes you to make poor decisions.
- How Jordan started over after losing his brand and platform.
- The #1 thing you need to do before starting over.
- The benefits of working with your spouse.
- How transparent you should be with your team about your business’s finances.
Jordan is a lawyer turned broadcaster, speaker, author and voice actor. He is the former owner of the Art of Charm, a relationship coaching company, and is now the host of The Jordan Harbinger Show where he deconstructs the playbooks of the most successful people on earth.
Take a Listen!