INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“One of the biggest mistakes people make when [public] speaking is that they try to be someone they are not.”
-Sunjay Nath, Master Public Speaker
How to Be an Engaging and Effective Speaker
A professional speaker for 23 years, Sunjay Nath shares tips for becoming a masterful speaker. He also reveals the two types of connections you need to make with audiences and the “10-80-10 Principle” that will help you improve your performance and productivity.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- Why speaking is essential for growing your brand and business.
- How to use storytelling to increase audience engagement.
- The missing element in delivering top-notch presentations.
- The “10-80-10 Principle” for improving performance.
- How to move quickly from where you are to where you want to be.
Sunjay has traveled globally as a renowned speaker, sharing insights on leadership and performance since 1995. He is the author of The 10-80-10 Principle and The ABCs of Student Leadership and a contributing author of Professionally Speaking. He is also a CAPS (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers) and an NSA (National Speakers Association) speaker.
Take a Listen!