INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“When our whole world was crumbling outside of ViBE, [our dance studio], it was the only thing that we had to hold on to. When we came into ViBE, we were really controlled with our emotions and we said, ‘You’re not allowed to cry at ViBE.’”
-Marnie Schwartz, Co-Owner of ViBE Dance Studios
Building a Resilient Corporate Culture
In this very special episode, we filmed identical twins Marnie and Rena Schwartz as they discussed how they built their business, ViBE Dance and Fitness Studio, from scratch. They also shared the importance of staying positive and how it helped them deal with a particularly difficult time in their lives.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- How to build a culture that ensures people leave their problems at the door.
- How to stay above water when dealing with death and illness.
- How to leverage technology to gain a competitive edge.
- How overcome the struggle of early startup days.
- How to deal with naysayers.
Marnie and Rena are identical twin sisters, Artistic Directors and Co-Owners of ViBE Dance and Fitness Studio. They are former members of the Toronto Raptors Dance Pak and the Toronto Argonauts Dance Team, and have danced professionally with the Backstreet Boys and Neil Young.
Take a Listen!