INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“I ask my clients to take ‘strategic think time’ to try to create their very best scenario − if they could wave a magic wand, what would their life look like?”
-Katherine Halpin, Founder and CEO of The Halpin Companies
What To Do Next After a Career Shift
Entrepreneur Abie Gabor joins the show to discuss his story of finding success in the supermarket industry and his recent decision to sell his stores and pursue other opportunities. Abie shares how to decide what to do next after a career shift, and Kim shares a powerful set of principles for helping you decide on the next direction for your business.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- Why Abie chose the supermarket industry over law school.
- How to know when to sell your business.
- How to decide what to do next after a career shift.
- Business lessons from multi-level marketing.
- How to overcome the fear of rejection.
- How to choose a new direction for your business.
Abie Gabor is a successful entrepreneur and former owner of supermarkets for 33 years in the metropolitan New York area. He recently sold the last of his stores and is currently pursuing other entrepreneurial ventures, including multi-level marketing opportunities.
Take a Listen!