INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“I wanted my own business. This seemed like an opportunity to dip my feet in, so while I worked on my passion projects, it would afford me the opportunity to do my side hustle.”
E83: Buying a Business vs Starting From Scratch
David Bryson shares why he decided to buy an existing company rather than start his own from scratch. He also shares the benefits of owning a business that isn’t your passion and reveals his most successful methods for getting new customers.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- The benefits of buying an existing business.
- Why you don’t always need to follow your passion to find success.
- How developing a stable revenue source can free you up to pursue other opportunities.
- How to generate revenue without spending a lot of money on advertising.
- Tips for handling challenging relationships.
David is an entrepreneur, the co-owner of SparkleTime Window Washing and the host of the Why Can’t You?podcast.
Take a Listen!