INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“It got to the point where my wife said to me, ‘It’s either the business or your family.’”
-Adam Levy, aka the Alcohol Professor,
Turning Your Passion Into a Business
Adam Levy, aka the Alcohol Professor, shares how a business failure led him to pursue his true passion and start another, altogether different business. Adam talks about the mindset that enabled him to let go of resentment, and Kim shares her advice for becoming more resourceful.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- How to create a productive business partnership.
- How to bounce back from a business failure.
- How to transform your passion into a business.
- How to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- How to stay focused and engaged in your business and life.
Adam Levy is the founder of the International Beverage Competitions, annual wine, beer and spirits competitions hosted in New York City, Berlin and Melbourne. It is Adam’s passion for good drink paired with a savvy journalistic observation that propelled him to create an unparalleled, authentic contest within the beverage industry. These competitions have become some of the most respected in the beverage industry by those in the trade, consumers and journalists alike.
Take a Listen!