INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“You have to have a goal in mind, an end vision, and my vision is to have the slowest progressing Parkinson’s in the history of mankind.
-John Baumann, Professional Speaker
Finding Love and a New Career After Parkinson’s Diagnosis
Professional speaker and workshop facilitator John Baumann shares how his life has changed since being diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease at age 41. John and Kim also discuss how to shift your thinking in order to find more paid speaking engagements.
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- How to switch careers and become a professional speaker.
- Why you should have a mission and a vision.
- How to find paid speaking gigs.
- The importance of nutrition and exercise.
- How John found love again after his diagnosis.
John is an educational, inspirational and motivational keynote speaker. He is in the best shape of his life despite living with Parkinson’s disease since 2002. He attributes this to a healthy diet, a vigorous exercise program, maintaining a positive attitude and staying engaged.
Take a Listen!