INSIGHT OF THE WEEK
“When something strange is going on in our lives, we have to ask ourselves, ‘What is it that I’m supposed to learn from this?’”
-Michael Combs, Author
12 Lessons You Must Learn During Your Lifetime
Author, adventurer and artist Michael Combs joins Kim again to discuss the spiritual guidance that he receives, and why natural disasters and political upheavals occur. Michael shares his perspective on the age old question: “Why does God allow suffering?”
In this episode of Resilience Radio, we explore:
- How Michael receives messages from angels and the departed.
- The 12 lessons you need to learn during your lifetime.
- How to grow during challenging times.
- The role of faith in achieving success.
- The four levels of gratitude.
In 2003, Michael Combs had a serious heart problem and he clinically died twice in three days. The doctors told him he would not survive. But after two tenuous years of recovery, he came back with a fervor to live his life with no regrets, a passion to encourage others to do the same and the ability to communicate with angels and the departed.
Take a Listen!