Step 1: Get Coached
The Coaching Process
The FOM Coaching™ process is intense, it’s intimate, and it’s designed to help you move rapidly. We know that leaders appreciate speed and that is why you will be in contact with your coach EVERY SINGLE DAY. The frequency of contact is implemented specifically so that your coach is able to really understand who you are, how you operate, and what is vitally important to you in all kinds of circumstances. You will experience the type of relationship with your coach that is refreshingly free, open, and transparent. You will be invited to be yourself, tell your truth, and know that your FOM coach is your greatest ally.Contact Us
SteP 2: FOM Methods
What the Heck
is FOM Methods?
FOM Methods is a 3-day virtual training session specifically designed to teach the philosophy, the process, the technique, the nuts, the bolts, and the MAGIC that creates powerful coaching.
FOM Methods will give you the tools to:
- Work effectively with people at all organizational levels, and all levels of organization.
- Lead in a way that helps others step up to their full potential.
- Extract the highest level of productivity and contribution from your team.
- Think strategically and communicate your ideas powerfully.
- Connect with others and build strong relationships.
- Discover opportunities that were previously invisible.
- Positively influence the most important people in your life.
- Leverage your natural instincts to be an effective mentor, leader and coach.
At FOM Methods You Will Learn:
- The practical steps involved in powerful coaching conversations
- The FOM Coaching™ Framework
- FOM Coaching™ Principles - that are used as the backbone for coaching every challenge
- FOM Coaching™ Concepts – that enable you to provide clarity and direction for those you coach
- How your own thinking plays a role in your attempts to coach others
- How to dig deep and ask the right questions
- How to identify the key issues that someone is grappling with
- What to say when you are stuck
- How to move things forward when the person you are coaching seems lost and resistant
- How to lead as a coach
- How to coach as a leader
Who: Leaders from all walks of life who are ready to master their coaching skills in order to significantly improve their own and their team’s performance.
What: FOM Methods − a transformative 3-day virtual event covering all things coaching.
When: September 30th-October 3rd 2021
Why: So that you can finally start getting the results that you know you and your team are capable of.
Cost: $3600 USD
Step 3: Foundations
FOM Foundations is an intensive virtual group Training Program that provides you with both coaching guidance from a senior, experienced coach as well direct, hands-on coaching experience. In this course you will be assigned a coaching ‘client’ who you will coach for the entire 10 week period and you will be assigned a ‘coach’ who will work with you for the duration of the course. On a weekly basis you will reconvene with your trainer who will walk you through your coaching experience, help you develop critical coaching skills, and prepare you for some of the challenges that can occur when working with a real coachee. You will be able to experience coaching from both sides of the table and this duality will equip you to deliver exceptional coaching.
Here's what you can expect:
- 10 Weekly calls
- 1 training call per week with a senior FOM Coach (90 mins)
- 1 Coaching call with a ‘client’
- 1 Coaching call with a ‘coach’
- Daily journaling with your ‘coach’
- Weekly journaling with your group
What You Can Expect
FOM Foundations will equip you with:
- How to get the most out of a client
- Dealing with coaches biases
- Applying FOM concepts and strategies to varying contexts
- Working with a virtual partner
- Working in a virtual group setting
- Understanding principles of coaching and putting them into practice
- Understanding fundamentals of journaling and using questions as your coaching guide (prompts)
- 5 critical coaching steps that you will use every time you coach
- The ability to ask the right /critical questions at the right time
- The clarity to know what to look for in a journal and respond effectively
- The confidence to know what to say - roadmapping conversations vs following intuition
- The framework to understand what is getting in the way for your coaching ‘client’ and how to help them move forward/
- How to deal with issues that arise while coaching/Navigating roadblocks
- The ability to interpret a variety of different client dispositions, behaviors, and communications styles/ moving from theory to practical application