Make your mornings miraculous. Winning Sales Rep Hal Elrod explains how…
Hal Elrod wakes up at 3:30 am every morning. He brushes his teeth, drinks a glass of water, and then proceeds to set the tone for his day by creating a morning he calls nothing short of his “Miracle Morning.”
It all began at the age of 19, when Hal became a record breaking sales rep for Cutco, a $200 million marketing company that sells kitchen accessories. His life changed in an instant when a drunk driver hit him at 70 mph. Pronounced dead at the scene, Hal survived without a heartbeat for six minutes and later awakened from a coma to the devastating news that he had suffered 13 broken bones and permanent brain damage.
In an exclusive interview with Kim Ades, Hal, author of the best-selling book Miracle Morning, explains how he bounced back from his accident, proving that all of us are capable of overcoming extraordinary adversity to create extraordinary results in our personal and professional lives.
In this hour-long interview, you’ll learn about:
- Taking your life from mediocre to miraculous
- The power of introducing journaling into your morning routine
- How to wake up to your full potential
- Sales tips from Hal, a hall of fame business achiever who beat out 50,000 other sales reps
- How Hal defied doctors’ reports and completed a 52-mile ultra-marathon after being told he may never walk again
- The role that your thinking plays on every aspect of your life
Listen Here: An Interview with Hal Elrod