Communicating Effectively: Setting Off Coaching Fireworks
|Dates, Times & Location|
|June 5, 2014, from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PST – Telephone|
During this 90-minute teleclass, Kim will explore the ICF core competency, “Communicating Effectively,” and observe it being applied in a live coaching demo. Transformational coaching is dependent on one key factor… the willingness of your clients to strip down to their core and expose their greatest personal challenges. The process you use and your ability to communicate in order to achieve that level of transparency and openness is crucial to your success as a coach. In this session, you will be exposed to a method of coaching that allows you to achieve extraordinary levels of self-exposure and intimate dialogue at a relatively quick pace. You will witness the impact of direct communication, active listening, and asking powerful questions in their best form.
- Learn how to access critical data about clients allowing you to LISTEN more effectively and hone in on what’s most important
- Witness the process of using the data to ASK POWERFUL QUESTIONS on every call.
- Explore a coaching approach that enables you to maintain the momentum of coaching through DIRECT COMMUNICATION between sessions while providing more value
- Initiate DEEP CONVERSATIONS that get right to the heart of the matter and hit home every time
Takeaways include upgrading your coaching process so that you can:
- Increase your coaching confidence
- Guarantee client transformation
- Understand your clients more deeply
- Coach between coaching calls
- Ask powerful questions that drive clients forward